How to use your Gemstone Roller
First, you'll need just a few tools: a face wash, a facial oil and a gemstone roller. Once you have those assembled, it's time to get rolling!
* wash that beautiful face of yours! You want a clean face before you start rolling
* moisturize! Add some drops of Moods Kiss my Face serum on your face and neck.
Suggestions for using the roller :
1. Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
2. Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
3. Under eyes. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
4. Brows. Follow the same method as the under eyes, just above the eyes!
5. Crows feet. Use the small end, apply medium pressure and move the small end of the roller rapidly up and down on the corner of your eye. Repeat on the other side.
6. Jaw. I always finish off using the small end of the roller to dig deep into the join of my jaw. I press hard, move back and forth and then use rapid rolling on spots that feel especially tight.
7. Neck Don't forget this important step! Completing the roller treatment down the neck provides a more effective drainage.
Happy Rolling !